February 5, 2009

Memoir


This was 2005. When we're still in high schl. We do still cntct w each other by this time. Most of us. But rght nw, everyone seems to disappear. Myb they're busy w their own life routine. Some of us are working, taking license, having fun w other friends, myb w boyf / girlf ;) You knw what, I've been thinking, we should do this again. I mean reunion for senior badge 2003 of SKRM. And we should make all of us involve. No one should miss it because it's ours. We can try and find back all our friends and get back together. It doesn't matter if there's some of them moved away. We can still find a way rght ? (: Hm but, who's gonna handle this thing ? HAHA :D It ain't easy for sure. Based on the pict, Eddy is the only one that I don't contact rght nw. Where is he ? Does anyone knw ? Helloooooooooooooo ! Hee :D Eh wait, Faiz pun dh rarely cntct. Sometimes through myspace, we do talk. Haih, I miss everything abouut SKRM. Netball team the most ! 6 Tabah the best enn :P No offense. Heh. Pn Fatimah, she's the one that tought us our lesson the most. I mean seriously ! She's like our mom. The last time I saw her, it was last year. When she picks up Hanum's report card for mid year exam. Hm I think I'm gonna do something. For this badge (: Myb not all by myself, Zharif ade :D Hee. We'll see how it goes.

Love, Ayu

6 comments:

  1. hey gurl!!
    saya follow kamoo punye k? n sila datang ke say punye..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. emm, agknye macam mana lah i nk tinggalkan high school nanti. dalah i ni terlalu sygkn kawan hahahaaa:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey idayu :DD
    ni nuha.
    i bumped into ur blog :) haha.
    wuu~ mau join itu reunion kalau ada. hee.
    ouh, im following u btw.

    ReplyDelete