February 6, 2009

Remain strong


Today is the last day im spending time w Iz. Even we're just being close w each other only last year, but many things we've been through. I help you when you need someone, same goes back w you (: Last year, have been the greatest challenge ever kn. Heh. Anyway, he's going to MRSM in Perak and yeahh, he get 8A's in his PMR. I'm v proud of him. He's leaving tmrw cs he's going to his hometown frst in Terengganu. So I guess I'll see you on schl holidays Iz ;) Do take care okay. Ayu tahu Iz bolh survive kat MRSM. Jgn jd cm Ayu dh lh, baru a year dh nk balik :P HAHA Study yr hardest for yr family and yr future (: If you're home and need a ride, just give me a call ;) I'll talk w you soon. I'm gonna miss you budak perasan HOT :D HAHAHAHAHA
Byeee, have fun there.

Lots of love,
Ayu

6 comments: