February 5, 2009

Embrace

Shame on you girl ! You shouldn't talking bad things about someone that you don't really knw. You don't change what people said and twist it to other meaning. Yre so nice in front of my face but in schl you talk things about me all around. And yeah, for yr information, this girl is still schling. Gosh, yre only 16 ! Waaaaaaaayyyyyy younger than I am. Mess up w yr own age lh. I don't talk bad things about you to other people. When you need someone, I'll always be there. Eventhough, we're nice to each other only for last year but still, I'm not the type that jealousing w girls that only one a guy that has a crush on me. You like him for hw many years, 2 or 3 ? I don't know. But at the same time, you do like other guys too ! You nk sgt ke all the guys for you ? Don't be selfish. Everyone has their own match. You'll find yrs. Myb not today but someday for sure. If you really love him, go on. You don't have to wry about me getting through. I won't. I don't contact him that often now. The way is all yours. That guy also seems to like you back. Snce you guys get along back v well now. Good for you, that is a postive sign. Just one thing, don't hurt him. Take good care of him. He deserve someone nice, I mean v v nice. Goodluck w that. Don't talk about me anymore please. Thanks

8 comments:

  1. wow..sape nie ayu?kerek gle..perrghh..if u nk minx tlg i..im here..chill k ayu?org2 camni mmg x sedar diri..chill k?suma tau ayu baek..suma xkan caya ape dia ckp coz ayu mmg baek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I ? HAHA :D Tk bolh sebut kat sini Nabil, nnt Ayu bgtahu Nabil ehh ;) Hm but mayb ade gak org akan caye cakap die, her friends perhaps. But I don't care at all. Her friends are not my friends. I have my own that I love v much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. spe nie babe??!!
    mcm problematic dork jewr..

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear sape nie wow wow lepak ayu haha
    jgn mara mara lahh nnt tua haha :P
    ayu buat bodo saje lah dgn type pmpuan cm tue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ergh, mmg prblem pun this girl D -.-" Mental problem I think

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA If Rei kat tmpt Ayu pun, for sure rei akn ngamuk gak. Caye lh -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huish, you tahu ke Dylla ? If tahu, diam diam dh lh

    ReplyDelete