February 1, 2009

Sinking . .

Honestly, i rarely on my blog cs i thought there's nothing important to share. But today, I really can't keep all my burden alone. I dnt knw where can I find my girlf's -.- sry girls, I knw that you guys will always be there for me but the truth is, I always kept everything in my heart, all alone. I tak tahu ape msalah I smpai ssh sgt nk share ngn korang. Bkn korang tkd, korang ade. Jst everytime I nk stry kat korang, sure I terpk "They have their own problems too Ayu, dnt be selfish !". Atlast, I said nothing and pretend that I'm fine.

Since everyone of you have someone special in yr life, I dh tak bercerita sgt. I tak tahu lh whether you guys notice tak. I bkn desperate nk ade someone, just myb cs sume girlf's I ade someone time I have no one. But tuh sume rezeki msing msing kn (: I'm happy for you guys. Korang happy, I pun happy. I felt like on the top of the world when I dapat kuar w any of my frnds. Atleast, I can leave my unstable emotion behind even fr awhile. I knw I can still be happy w/out a special guy by my side. Even, I used to have one. Bt I do survive ;)

Hm if any of my good frnds need someone, I'm always available here. Just give me a call, insya Allah i angkat. If korang msg, I tk rply, fhm fhm lh ehh :D I dh jrang gl topup. No point pun topup, tkkn berbunyi lh phone. Heh

Haih, nih pun tk smpai quarter pn I let go. Payah sgt sgt nk release feelings nih ! Tkp lh, myb someday I'll share more and I'm sure that day will come.

Take care love, xxxx

6 comments:

  1. ayu, i've no one special for now. sooooo, u can share anything wf me. im willing to lend anything of my body parts.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dylla (': I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really sad..i rasa i pun camtu.. :/ but if u need anything im always there for u..txt me or call me..anythime..im always available.. :) dnt be sad sad ok?im here..n i'll try my best to cheer u up.. :) tc ayu.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe..kte sme status lorh..
    u cn tell me anythng..
    u hv my myspace ryte??
    hit me larh..
    obviously not thru cmments laa..
    msg2..
    heee
    chill gurl chill

    ReplyDelete