December 4, 2009

Sisters ,

When I was a kid, I always wanted a younger sister cause I've already had two annoying big brothers. As time past and I grew older, I wished I had a big sister instead of brothers. So yeahh, it ain't that easy to change something right ? There must be some reason I gut brothers even I can't see any benefit of that :p Last Tuesday, I went to the movies with my own two sisters now (: Actually, they are Khaidir's but whatever, I got to spend some time w them. There's Kak Eya and little Aqilaa. How lucky I am right ? I know :D We watched New Moon which to me, was quite boring cause too many romance -___-" Blah blah blah. How I wish I could see that movie with Khaidir >.< Mhmm, sokayy. There's plenty of time and movies coming soon. Here are the new people that I love and care now, thanks for everything :')

No comments:

Post a Comment