December 5, 2009

Photoshoot ,

Last Thursday, I had a photo shoot with one of my girlf, Aini (: For us, this is just for fun. There's 3 photographers, Qayyim, Afif and Hafiz. Actually Qayyim ask us to help him for being his model cause he wants to learn more about photography with Hafiz. Hafiz is a professional photographer anyway. While Afif, he design those clothes that we wore. Gorgeous one indeed ! *fell in love with it

So here's some photos that Qayyim capture ;







P/S ; You did a great job Qayyim ! & Chip this is definitely for you, xo

8 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it ;)
    and i really RINDU AYU -(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Waa :) I miss you too okayy >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ada chip. aha cantik semua nya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ye aa, I takut you mara I >.< And btw, I miss you too. I tkd crdt rght nw, sorryy

    ReplyDelete
  5. marah? naaa no such thing as marah in my dictionary pun. chill je haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eleh ;p Mhm Mr, I'm still waiting fr you to take me out ? -.-

    ReplyDelete